- Review RSU’s existing class schedule for areas of inefficiency and/or maximization;
- Review peer regional institution class schedules for innovative and proven best practices in class scheduling;
- Consider the impact on the number of deliverable sections, class size, faculty load, student headcount and semester credit hour production;
澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Consider the impact on scheduling of laboratory, clinical and compressed delivery courses while maintaining federal compliance;
- Engage appropriate constituencies, including students, faculty, staff and administration;
- Secure appropriate data models and institutional information from internal sources, including AVPAA and Registrar;
- Develop, as appropriate, a proposed model that maximizes facility use while meeting student demand;
- Provide an analysis of positive and negative considerations associated with any proposed change.
The membership of the committee was appointed by Dr. Richard Beck. It consists of the three academic deans, a department head from each school, and two faculty members from each school.
- Dr. Frank Elwell, Chair
- Dr. James Ford
- Dr. Keith Martin
- Dr. Roy Gardner
- Dr. Jamie Graham
- Dr. Diana Clayton
- Dr. Mary Millikin
- Shelly Borgstrom