Girl sitting on concrete wall on campus.There are a number of ways to report an incident to the appropriate University official.

All members of the University community have a responsibility to report any student conduct that has the effect of disturbing the educational operations of the University.

If you need assistance in determining how or to whom an incident should be reported, contact Student Development.

Report Concerning Behavior

The Behavioral Intervention Team 澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Consider Reporting to the Police

If you believe that an incident has violated the law, you are encouraged to report the situation to the appropriate law enforcement agency. The RSU Police Department has jurisdiction to investigate and respond to allegations of criminal misconduct that occur on campus. Student Conduct, at your request, will assist you in reporting to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, including relevant off campus agencies.