Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
Rogers State University students who apply for assistance through the following programs are required to meet three separate requirements to maintain their financial aid eligibility for Federal Pell Grant, SEOG, Federal Work Study, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) Federal Stafford Loans and Federal PLUS Loans.
- Students are required to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Students are required to complete (pass) at least 67% of the credit hours attempted each academic year.
- Students cannot exceed the maximum number of hours allowed for program completion.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
These requirements are summarized in the following chart. Failure to meet any of these minimum academic standards will result in the loss of financial aid eligibility.
|Total Hours Attempted||1-23 credit hours||24-54 credit hours||55 or more credit hours|
|Minimum Cumulative GPA||1.70||1.85||2.00|
|Percentage of Attempted Hours to
be Completed Each Academic Year
Attempted Hours Allowed for Earning a Degree
- Associates Degree: 98 Hours
- Bachelor’s Degree: 186 Hours
- Master’s Degree: 50 Hours
Title IV funds will pay for one repeat of a course previously passed. Courses previously passed more than once will not be considered as part of enrollment status when packaging financial aid.
Satisfactory Academic Progress is checked at the end of the spring semester.