Girl in hallway holding a notebook with flower print.Students are frequently required to obtain enrollment certifications from the Registrar’s Office for governmental or private agencies. Certifications are often required for student loan deferment, especially for transfer students who have received loans at previous institutions.

Insurance companies, the Veterans Administration or other agencies may require proof of enrollment or grade point information for other types of eligibility, and may require verification of “full-time” status, “half-time” status, and anticipated graduation date.

澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Students can obtain certifications by bringing their loan deferment forms to the Registrar’s Office, Markham Hall, and Claremore Campus. Loan deferments cannot be completed until after the first two weeks of class for fall and spring terms or the first week for summer terms.

Enrollment Verifications may also be obtained from the National Student Clearinghouse.

More information about deferments and other exceptions to the definitions of full-time and half-time status is available at Registrar’s Office, 918-343-7552.