Two girls talking in the Nature ReserveCurrent RSU students:

  • login to MyRSU
  • click the Personal Info link (upper right hand corner)
  • update your student demographic information (including phone number, cell phone, address, and personal e-mail address)

If you are a student or former student and cannot access the MyRSU 澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

  • your new federal issued photo identification
  • new social security card
  • legal document showing the change of name (example marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)

If you are unable to come into the office, complete the Student Demographic Change (pdf) form and fax or mail along with copies of items above to:

Rogers State University
Attn: Registrar’s Office
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore OK, 74017
918-343-7595 fax