Step 1: Prospectus and Selection Process
- Develop prospectus in Research Methods 1 (RM1) and submit to Behavioral Sciences Lab (BSL) committee.
- Prospectus can be based off pre-existing iWorx study.
- Committee will consider prospectus, GPA, Resume and/or CV, and possibly an interview.
- Due to limited availability of the lab the application process is competitive.
- Should be completed 2 semesters before capstone class is taken.
- Application should be submitted 1 week prior to final day of class during the semester RM1 is taken.
- Applicants will be notified of status by the beginning of Quantitative Research Methods (QRM).
- Non BSSS students must follow these same procedures.
Step 2: Paper and Project Development
- During QRM, selected students will begin development of their paper and project.
- Near the end of the semester, they will begin training with iWorx (lab tech will train selected students).
- Students must complete IRB application and CITI training and receive approval before end of semester.
Step 3: Pilot Studies
- During winter intersession, selected students begin running pilot studies.
- This will allow them to make corrections as needed before the beginning of capstone.
- Students must also develop methods of recruitment and advertisement.
Step 4: Experimentation
澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- This gives students two and a half months to run subjects.