The annual student art show awards will be fee waivers and/or scholarships to special programs.
- All work must be original. Each student may enter a maximum of 6 pieces, created in the past calendar year.
- Each piece of work must be accompanied with an Entry Label. A copy for each must also be sent to the Fine Arts Department.
澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Any work which does not meet these standards will not be exhibited.
- Students who are entering work in the Italy section of the show will mark their pieces with an “I” on the label.
- A competent professional juror will decide which works of art will be included in the exhibit, and choose works for awards.
- Monday, March 21: all works and entry forms due
- Thursday, March 31: art show opening (5:00-7:00 pm)
- Wednesday, April 20: pick up artwork