B.F.A. in Visual Arts
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Degree Program Mission: Stresses competence in theory, research, and critical and creative thinking skills through practiced applications. In addition, through a selected option, Graphic Design, Mutlimedia, or Studio Art, students will acquire specific knowledge and skills needed to function in a variety of careers associated with the discipline.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students completing a baccalaureate degree in Fine Arts will demonstrate mastery in their written, oral, artistic, and visual communication skills, as well as the ability to think creatively and critically.
- Students will create a body of work in their chosen media.
- Students will critique their work in oral and written form.
- Students will demonstrate proficient knowledge of the history and theory of Fine Art.
- Students will express their satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with the degree program. The department will also invite them to offer suggestions on how to improve the overall program.