All RSU MBA courses are delivered in an online, 8-week format. Students may begin courses at five entry dates each year: January, March, June, August, or October.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- The RSU MBA program requires students to have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university. A degree in a business-related field is recommended, but not required.
- If a student’s bachelor’s degree is in a non-business field, he or she will need to complete the business preparatory course and earn a grade of B or better. RSU conveniently offers this course in an online 8-week format. Credit for this course does not count toward the 36-hour program requirement.
澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Business graduates must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Non-business majors must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above, and they must complete the business preparatory course.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee will review all applicants with a cumulative GPA less than 3.0 on Bachelor’s degree.
No GMAT Required
- Rogers State University does not require the GMAT or GRE for admission to the MBA program.
English Language Proficiency
- All MBA courses will be taught in American English.
- Assignments, tests, papers, and correspondence with instructors are expected to be completed in English.
- It is the student’s responsibility to secure translation services or transcription services.