The Honors Program at Rogers State University provides an atmosphere where our best and brightest scholars – students much like you – can challenge themselves academically and maximize their college experience.
The Honors Program offers a generous four-year scholarship package that fully covers:
- on-campus housing
- an approved meal plan
- minus any other federal, state, and/or private grants and scholarships
Scholarships and awards from other sources may affect the total scholarship package. All actual amounts are determined in conjunction with a student’s federal aid package.
Students who want to follow their intellectual curiosities and acquire a broad understanding of the world should consider applying to this scholarship program as it will set the stage for success in graduate school or in a distinguished career.
- Priority enrollment in classes
- Faculty/student joint research opportunities and involvement
- Classes specifically geared for program students
- Engagement with a community of scholars
- Special recognition at graduation upon completing the program
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Honors courses at RSU are specifically designed to challenge students, as well as provide a supportive learning environment for this community of scholars. The honors courses are designed to integrate curriculum, develop and integrate learning communities, and assist in the integration and oversight of service-learning opportunities.
Selection for the Honors Program is competitive. The program is open to incoming freshman who meet the following qualifications and admissions requirements:
- Minimum High School GPA of 3.5
- Minimum ACT Composite of 26
- On-campus interview with the Honors Committee
- Admission to RSU
- Submit the Honors Application
- Deadline: February 7
- In addition, the following documents must be submitted:
- Official High School and College (if applicable) Transcripts
- ACT Scores
- Mail to: Rogers State University, Attn: Dr. Jim Ford, Baird Hall, Room 101B, 1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK 74017