The purpose of the Organized Research Grant Program at Rogers State University is to provide support for research and scholarly activities. The expected outcomes will be contributions to the institution’s strategic plan in academic innovation in support of research and scholarly activities.
Proposal submissions will now go through the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Five Basic Goals of Organized Research at RSU:
- To promote faculty interest in research and scholarly activities
- To provide support for faculty and student projects in research and scholarly activities
- To increase the number of faculty who are engaged in and directing research and scholarly works
- To provide more opportunities for undergraduate students to participate in research and scholarly activities
- To enhance the reputation of RSU in the areas of research and scholarship
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Examples of Funded Projects
Please keep in mind, that as we add different examples of proposals, that it is not all inclusive of topics or scope. These examples are just given as a general guide. We will continue to add more information to help you in your proposal development.
Available in the Library
- Proposals That Work: A Guide for Planning Dissertations and Grant Proposals (2000) Lawrence, F., Spirduso, W., Silverman, S.