Instructions & Guides
- Cheat Sheet (pdf)
- Reference Guide (pdf)
- Registering Your Student RSU ID Cards with Canon Copiers (pdf)
- Request copy paper and schedule maintenance
Sending a fax from Outlook:
- Enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu in the “To” field. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Enter the fax subject in the “Subject” field.
- Enter a message in the main window.
- Attach files that need to be faxed. They can be PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Power Point documents.
- Click “Send”.
Sending a fax from a Canon copier:
- Swipe your RSU ID card to log onto the Canon copier.
澳门赌场_500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.RSU Fax Cover Sheet (pdf).
- Select Send.
- Select Email. (Do not select the “FAX” options on the Canon copiers)
- In the email address field enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Press “OK”.
- Press “Start” to send the fax.